Spring break 2021 has arrived and I will not be traveling. It does not have much to do with Covid, I just prefer to not travel at this time of year. I usually save travel and vacations for the summer. So this means my spring break will take place in good old Brownstown Township this year, as usual. Here is what I have planned for my week "off."
- Finish and review my March Read of the Month, Nick
- Clean and organize my home office
- Walk every day, but Thursday looks quite awful here in the downriver area....one final blast of winter for everyone that remained in Michigan for spring break
- Shop for new shoes; all this walking means it is time for new shoes. Also, middle school track starts a week from today so this coach needs new shoes
- Find a book for my April Read of the Month
- Go back to camera shopping. This is something I was doing way back in November and put on hold. I think I will treat myself to a new camera in June for Father's Day.
- Watch John Wayne Gacy: Devil in Disguise on Peacock. It pops up everytime I turn on my television so I might as well give it watch.
|7 mile walk last Saturday in Lake Erie Metropark|